Motor Vehicle Injuries

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, a chiropractor can be your primary practitioner to manage and treat your rehabilitation and recovery through Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI). You do not need a referral from your family physician.

In Saskatchewan, chiropractic care is covered for individuals injured in a motor vehicle collision. Where possible, persons injured in a motor vehicle accident should consult a chiropractor as soon as possible. Early diagnosis and treatment of the neck, back, headaches, extremities, or jaw symptoms can lead to quicker recovery.

Click here for more information on SGI’s auto injury claims process.